Thursday, August 19, 2010
- Is a prototype race car introduced in 2000 which originally from Audi R8R .
- Started race since 1999 and win podium finish from 2000 to 2005 .
- It was powered by V8 Twin Turbo engine in 2003.
- Later on was replaced by new Audi R10 TDI ( Turbo Diesel Engine ) in 2006.
- The name Audi R8 used by production road sport car which based on 2003 Audi Le mans quattro concept car which production started in 2000.
- Engine capacity and layout : V10 ( 5.204CC ) FSI 518BHP, AWD .