Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photo Shooting Method Upgrade

Captured sharp & good quality photo is essential for viewing pleasure.I have always pushing myself on this all the time and i'm still learning , updating & catch up with all the latest gizmo in photography from time to time within my affordability.
 
Most of my knowledge are either from the magazine , youtube workshop video and most of all , the valuable hand on  experience sharing from professional photographer.

Due to the limited capability of the compact camera , therefore i decided to purchase a entry level DSLR camera as a initial investment to capture better quality images.

I hope to bring more interesting & dynamic photography into my work and share with everyone in the near future.Hopefully you also could share yours too.



Good bye everyone  , take care and see you all again ,

Cheers.
Kin.


The 1st 3 images by Canon DSLR camera and the following was taken by Oylmpus
Compact Camera .
So , you could clearly see the different in term of the sharpness & the quality.


       



























 

7 comments:

Irene Chong said...

Hi Kin,
How r u ??
really long long time...
Wish u all the best yaaaaa..
^___^

Kin said...

Hi Irene ,


Me & my family are doing OK certainly
i hope you are the same.

Take care & see you again.


Cheers :)
Kin.

komenda said...

Hi Kin,
Greetings to you my friend!
Its been a while :-)
Much have change in life for me in 2012 and 2013 :-)
Happy to visit your blog again!
Cheers!
Regards to you and your family!
Erwin

Kin said...

Hi Erwin ,

Wow !!! Is really a long time break since when is the last time we communicate ? Ha...ha...
How are you doing ? How is your life ? your family ? your work ?
Anyway i'm sure your absence is very much to do with either your tight work schedule or busy family stuff.
I also slow down ... very slow since last year and now i promise myself to keep up the pace again.
I would like to see your new post or anything from you ... ..is too long and everyone miss you.

Take great care and send my warmest regards to your family.

Cheers :)
Kin.

Kin said...

Hi OZ ,

How are you geeting on lately ?


Thanks for dropping by and i appreciated your comment.

Hope to see you soon.

Warm regards.
Kin :)

Unknown said...

BMW M4 2016 Changes

2016 Honda Odyssey North America

2016 Toyota 4Runner Release Date

2016 Dodge Dakota Redesign

Kin said...

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your visit and is good to know you too.


Stay in touch.
Burnet L.Goh